UCT Advanced Diploma in Business Project Management
The online UCT Advanced Diploma in Business Project Management is designed to equip graduates with the skills and expertise needed to compete for top-tier project management roles locally and abroad.
The programme’s conveniently accessible mode of delivery offers working professionals the opportunity to advance a career in their chosen industry through acquiring a formal qualification and sought-after, functional knowledge of the processes of project management.
Advance your career with a part-time, distance learning qualification - apply for admission to the respected, industry-recognised UCT Advanced Diploma in Business Project Management.
Core features of this Advanced Diploma in Business Project Management:
- Accessible to working professionals across Africa
- 1-year duration, completed part-time through distance learning (one contact exam session plus online course work)
- Exam will be written at centres throughout South Africa
- Recognised qualification, both locally and internationally
- Applicable across industries
- NQF Level 7 (equivalent to an undergraduate degree)
- Formative online assignments and summative contact-based exams
- PROGRAMME COMMENCES | 18 January 2017
Applying but don’t possess an undergraduate degree or equivalent?
You can qualify to study this programme without an undergraduate degree through our Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) Evaluation, which takes into account an applicant’s work experience within their given industry.
If you would like to start off with a short course to brush up on the functional knowledge bank behind this vital organisational practice, UCT and GetSmarter also offers foundational and advanced online short courses. Learn more about the course most suited to you:
For more information
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- TELEPHONE: 021 447 7565